The .Tel Domain Promotion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global phonebook based on .tel

5 posters

Go down

Global phonebook based on .tel Empty Global phonebook based on .tel

Post by Clever Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Global phonebook based on .tel Dns210

Please click on the picture for full size view.

Environment:

• Easy data processing through uniform data structure
  • Data receivers (search engines, directories, etc.) display always the current contact data
  • No reindexing by search engines (through robots) needed
  • Search requests lead only to relevant search results
  • Search results display only accurately fitting data
  • Search results can be sorted by the real needs of the searcher
  • Spam and non-relevant data will be sorted out
  • Automatic cleaning of outdated data
  • Easy enabling of data protection
  • Time-dependent and location-dependent display of data
Clever
Clever
Junior
Junior

Warning level : 100 %

Back to top Go down

Global phonebook based on .tel Empty Re: Global phonebook based on .tel

Post by .tel Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Perhaps more importantly, you need to reach the people who do already know about DNS. 
I taught several thousands of Cisco students in the last ten years, all these students understood how DNS works.
The idea is to do a .tel marketing campaign together with one of the big advance IT training companies in this area like
Fast Lane. (2013 Cisco Global Learning Partner of the Year).  http://flane.tel/ or http://fastlane.tel
campaign motto could be : “Get a free .tel domain voucher, by booking a Cisco, Netapp, VMWare, etc. class”.
Mostly all of these students were engineers and love to play with new technologies like .tel/DNS.

Based on my gathered experience these technical oriented students are not really interested in beautiful websites.
So it doesn’t matter if Telnic provide templates like Telnames do. The campaign should be focused on  : “dial your name”!
Manage the DNS entries over a user friendly web interface!  Enter your mobile/office number download an app, as long as no native dialer is available. And dial your .tel domain name. The campaign should be pointed out that data privacy is available in DNS, too.  (over the ugly Telfriend concept…grrrr)
I don’t know if Telnic is interested in such campaign, the investment should not be high. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I guess only the ICANN registration fee need to be paid.  
Telnic need to sponsor the registration fee for one year per voucher. To redeemed such voucher a registrar like name.com  or Telnames itself need to be gained as well.

BTW: I know the CEO/owner of Fast Lane and could ask him, if he would support this idea. However this makes only sense if Telnic supports this idea, too.
.tel
.tel

Back to top Go down

Post by Clever Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 am

.tel wrote:The idea is to do a .tel marketing campaign together with one of the big advance IT training companies in this area like Fast Lane (2013 Cisco Global Learning Partner of the Year).
This is a brilliant idea with little effort, but a completely new approach to explore different ways. Telnic should seriously consider this suggestion.
Clever
Clever
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankW. Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am

.tel wrote:Manage the DNS entries over a user friendly web interface!  Enter your mobile/office number download an app, as long as no native dialer is available. And dial your .tel domain name. The campaign should be pointed out that data privacy is available in DNS, too.  (over the ugly Telfriend concept…grrrr)
It would help a lot if Telnic realizes the activities from the old roadmap, because an update for Telfriends was in planning already.
Telfriends would be a great benefit for Telnames, too. But this is only visible after more .tel buyers who communicate with each other have registered a .tel. If I remember it right, Telnic has just re-prioritized these activities but not canceled for all time.
FrankW.
FrankW.

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShot Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 am

The Telnames Partner Network is the first step in this direction.

If Telnames reaches a higher level of customer numbers, real-time data should become possible.
BigShot
BigShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tely Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:22 am

Most importantly .tel won’t work like other websites. SEO and a single .tel directory wouldn’t be important if .tel plays the role as data supplier.
Tely
Tely
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down